Our Permanent Collection of CC Member's Favorite Recipes....
1 post •Page 1 of 1
Salted Caramel Brownies
Cook Time: 30 minutes
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate; coarsely chopped
3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into cubes
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
9 Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Caramel Squares
1/2 cup Planters Salted Caramel Peanuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Microwave chocolate and butter in a large bowl microwave-safe bowl at medium (50% power) for 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted.
3. Stir until chocolate is melted. Whisk in sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Gradually add in flour; stir until just combined.
4. Spread 1/2 the batter into prepared pan. Add an even layer of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Caramel Squares, sprinkle the peanuts over the batter and chocolate, and cover with remaining 1/2 of brownie batter.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes; do not over bake.
6. Allow to cool thoroughly and cut into large squares.
Read more: http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/salted ... z3537snT3N