Latest site

Our Permanent Collection of CC Member's Favorite Recipes....
Post Reply
Kermit
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 pm
Location: va

Re: Latest site

Post by Kermit » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:39 am

Well, since we're talking about gay porn.....

Down at Myrtle beach, 30 years ago, I was looking for a really cool bar to go have some beers.
In the phone book, there was a place called "off shore drilling company".

It was at the end of a long pier, and I just figured something like oil rig guys, rough necks, if you will..... :shakehead:

"off shore drilling company"..... :tap:

Kermit
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 pm
Location: va

Re: Latest site

Post by Kermit » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:21 pm

iamlookingup wrote:Don't feed the trolls! :ialu: :nono:

Kermit wrote:Well, since we're talking about gay porn.....
I bet you never thought you'd form THAT sentence in your lifetime! :lol:
Well, just to let you in on my fun side....I had a boss that left his computer online while he went to his 4 hour lunches.
I also had my assistant who would step out just for a second....

:mrgreen:
:whistle:

I had a habit of logging onto some really "fun" sites for them while they were out..... :mrgreen:

Did you know there really is such a thing as 'midget porn'... :rofl2:

User avatar
Og3
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Latest site

Post by Og3 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:34 am

I hesitate to speculate.

Kermit
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 pm
Location: va

Re: Latest site

Post by Kermit » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:11 am

Og3 wrote:I hesitate to speculate.
Yeah right.
Like you never took a sneak peak at any 'furry' action..... :smooch:

User avatar
Bhmason
Posts: 46557
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:55 pm
Location: No turning back...

Re: Latest site

Post by Bhmason » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:18 am

Kermit wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:21 pm
iamlookingup wrote:Don't feed the trolls! :ialu: :nono:

Kermit wrote:Well, since we're talking about gay porn.....
I bet you never thought you'd form THAT sentence in your lifetime! :lol:
Well, just to let you in on my fun side....I had a boss that left his computer online while he went to his 4 hour lunches.
I also had my assistant who would step out just for a second....

:mrgreen:
:whistle:

I had a habit of logging onto some really "fun" sites for them while they were out..... :mrgreen:

Did you know there really is such a thing as 'midget porn'... :rofl2:
Must be a very small part of the industry...

User avatar
StarryNightDave
Mentative
Posts: 26516
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:22 pm
Location: What?
Contact:

Re: Latest site

Post by StarryNightDave » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Can't believe these jerks! Two of them made about 2 dozen posts each in here. Luckily, I can remove all of them at once.

Kermit
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 pm
Location: va

Re: Latest site

Post by Kermit » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:24 pm

StarryNightDave wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:30 pm
Can't believe these jerks! Two of them made about 2 dozen posts each in here. Luckily, I can remove all of them at once.
Interesting thing I learned a while back...
Over in certain countries, there are places that a computer is set up. Locals pay to get access for hours at a time. One particular group I know of will attempt to attract older 'lonely' guys, and hound them day after day. Interesting thing...they always do it the same time of day. Day after day.

I never really paid attention to it 'till I met a guy who gets on line every day, same time, every day. He says it's his "stalker".
A little paying attention to him and what he is saying,.....he fits the bill. Somebody has him convinced that he is buying plants, donkeys, huts, etc....you name it...

He thinks he is putting up his retirement over in the Philippines.
I'll mess with him and ask him..."he man...how did she fair during that hurricane that just slammed there?", or "how about that earth quake that just killed a bunch?"
He says...."well, that place is so big, she wasn't around that part".
"what about the up rising?"..
"see my new tea plants?"

My point...over there, people are paid to just sit and input stuff and reap benefits.
Truly amazing the sillies that fall for this stuff.

User avatar
ConsrvYank1
The DLH specializing in Broken Kneecaps
Posts: 19546
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:47 am
Location: Connecticut Yankee
Contact:

Re: Latest site

Post by ConsrvYank1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am

iamlookingup wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:03 pm
Don't feed the trolls! :ialu: :nono:

Kermit wrote:Well, since we're talking about gay porn.....
I bet you never thought you'd form THAT sentence in your lifetime! :lol:
It never ceases to amaze me why Americans (mostly) are so obsessed with sex. Boring subject, especially when I am interested in the recipe thread. Do me a favor, next time somebody posts a recipe, please call it something like "RR- apricot cheesecake." Saves me the trouble of wasting time. Dave, you haven't posted a recipe in a long time, surely you must have something.

User avatar
Flyingcloud
Posts: 1153
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Re: Latest site

Post by Flyingcloud » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 am

ConsrvYank1 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 am
iamlookingup wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:03 pm
Don't feed the trolls! :ialu: :nono:

Kermit wrote:Well, since we're talking about gay porn.....
I bet you never thought you'd form THAT sentence in your lifetime! :lol:
It never ceases to amaze me why Americans (mostly) are so obsessed with sex. Boring subject, especially when I am interested in the recipe thread. Do me a favor, next time somebody posts a recipe, please call it something like "RR- apricot cheesecake." Saves me the trouble of wasting time. Dave, you haven't posted a recipe in a long time, surely you must have something.
I have a recipe.

Oatmeal - which is good to eat - not to glue wallpaper to a wall.

Sauce pans are for making sauce, or glue. Don't use one to make Oatmeal, use a heavy 12 inch frying pan.

Place frying pan on burner set to high and add two pat of butter or desired equivalent, one cup of oatmeal, one cup of water, one cup of milk, three tea spoons sugar, salt.

I use quite a bit of salt.

Stir.

Add cinnamon if you like cinnamon. Add some kind of dried fruit. I use the three fingers and thumb measure for the fruit, about a heaping tablespoon amount I suppose. Can be raisins, and cranberries, or just raisins, that's what I like; Prunes sort of work if chopped; Apples chopped fine if cinnamon is added, and they don't need to be dried; Bananas if cinnamon is added, don't try to dry the bananas either; Add Grandmas molasses and reduce the sugar if you like that; Vanilla; Nuts; Chocolate drops; ... experiment add what you like. :)

Stir and pause and stir and pause and stir until it starts to boil, then stir until it boils while being stirred. Then turn off the heat leave it on the burner.

Stir and pause and stir and ... until it stops boiling and bubbling, it will do that for about three to four minutes.

That's why you need to use a heavy frying pan, It comes to a boil fast because the layer is thin, and once it's boiling and the heat is turned off it coasts bubbling and boiling for the right amount of time, three to four minutes. It's the frying pan and the stirring and pause and coasting after turning off the heat that makes the oatmeal good to eat. Adding the goodies is nice touch too.

Add a little bit of cold milk and serve, it serves two, split that recipe for one.

Kermit
Posts: 1228
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 pm
Location: va

Re: Latest site

Post by Kermit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:53 am

Oat meal is slimy. Sorta like okra.

I've always been a Cream of Wheat type of guy.

But hey, for what it's worth, the wife uses it in her bath.

Post Reply