Falvegas and Pixie

Our Permanent Collection of CC Member's Favorite Recipes....
ConsrvYank1
The DLH specializing in Broken Kneecaps

Falvegas and Pixie

Post by ConsrvYank1 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 am

Where are they? They both used to post like 100 recipes a day. It's like they disappeared off the face of the earth. :headscratch:

tattulip
Meum cerebrum nocet
Location: “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” Tolkien

Re: Falvegas and Pixie

Post by tattulip » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:26 am

ConsrvYank1 wrote:Where are they? They both used to post like 100 recipes a day. It's like they disappeared off the face of the earth. :headscratch:

Pixie was/is a Ron Paul supporter (I think) and started her own forum.

falvegas was here recently viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45399

falvegas

Post by falvegas » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 am

Sorry, it isn't intentional. I moved recently [not far from where I was], and it's taken several months to get settled. Also, my son developed a problem with his Sciatic nerve and had to go into therapy...it has been a bit hectic.

I do post on LFRT [Pixi's Forum] and in here [only]. As with most people, I respond to natural Spontaneity so I trust I haven't offended anyone in any way....except my delinquency.

And C-Yank, I'm always full of recipes and culinary ideas, just not quite as active on-line as I once was. Sorry about that. As you know my culinary interests are broad, mostly Louisiana and Southwest Cuisine. However recently I have been trying to develop skills in Thai Cuisine.

I'll try not to be so delinquent in the future, and if you have any topics for discussion or questions, I promise to look in. I have always been uplifted by our exchanges.

falvegas

Post by falvegas » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks....my health is great. So far.
Ya my son has now n' then pain from his sciatic nerve ...he's doing a bit better.

I'm finally settled in my new home ...so I'm off of 'Take-Out'... Yea! Today I'll whip up my Chicken Cacciatore...try out the new stove.

Sunday the kids will be over and it's, Thai Green Curry Shrimp. I played with it a bet a few weeks back but my kitchen wasn't settled.

falvegas

Post by falvegas » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm

I've been in the same condominium complex for 9 years, and I'm still here. I did move once to a larger unit when my son moved in with me. But this time it was my choice ...someone wanted my place and I wanted theirs ...only a few hundred yards from me. it was more complicated than I thought...I'll never do that again. However, the last place will be the place I die in ...no question about that. No more all about the kids, or professional convenience ...just all about 'Me'.