Happy St. Patrick's Day

Our Permanent Collection of CC Member's Favorite Recipes....
ConservativeLiz

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Post by ConservativeLiz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Irish Nachos

4 cups frozen waffle fries
2 cups shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
4 ounces sliced deli corned beef, chopped
1 cup sour cream
l/2 cup chopped fresh chives, or green onion

Bake fries according to package. Remove from oven. Top fries with cheese and corned beef. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts (5 minutes). Remove from oven and top with sour cream and chives.

ConservativeLiz

Re: Happy St. Patrick's Day

Post by ConservativeLiz » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 pm

It looks as though St. Patrick's day isn't popular on this site. :lol:

Anyhows, Happy St. Patrick's day to all of you who might read this. I'll be cooking lamb and boiled, mini-red potatoes tomorrow.

ConservativeLiz

Post by ConservativeLiz » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:44 pm

iamlookingup wrote:
ConservativeLiz wrote:It looks as though St. Patrick's day isn't popular on this site. :lol:

Anyhows, Happy St. Patrick's day to all of you who might read this. I'll be cooking lamb and boiled, mini-red potatoes tomorrow.
:lol:

I'm sorry, Liz! I read your recipe, but don't like Corned Beef, so was living by the "if you don't have something nice to say" rule. :teehee:

Are the Irish known for their cuisine? :hmm:

Top o the mornin' to ya!

I confess that when I prepared the Irish Nachos recently, I left out the corned beef. They were very tasty, even without.

streetsoldier
General von Nuisance

Post by streetsoldier » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:57 pm

iamlookingup wrote:
ConservativeLiz wrote:It looks as though St. Patrick's day isn't popular on this site. :lol:

:lol:

I'm sorry, Liz! I read your recipe, but don't like Corned Beef, so was living by the "if you don't have something nice to say" rule. :teehee:

Are the Irish known for their cuisine? :hmm:
Aye, colleen...it's heavy, filling, and after a dram of the poteen, you won't care...