I love Paula...

Our Permanent Collection of CC Member's Favorite Recipes....
ConsrvYank1
The DLH specializing in Broken Kneecaps

I love Paula...

Post by ConsrvYank1 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

but I hope she doesn't have a heart attack from all the butter she uses in her recipes. :cry: I think her motto is "Why use one stick of butter when you can use 2." :lol:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paul ... index.html

Pixie
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I love Paula...

Post by Pixie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 pm

:lolh: I love Paula Deen too! She is fantastic, although, my all time favorite is the Barefoot Contessa! I have made dozens of her recipes and everyone has turned out fantastic!

ConsrvYank1

Post by ConsrvYank1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 am

Pixie wrote::lolh: I love Paula Deen too! She is fantastic, although, my all time favorite is the Barefoot Contessa! I have made dozens of her recipes and everyone has turned out fantastic!
I love seeing the Barefoot Contessa with her husband, they seem to be so happy with each other. What a rarity ha?

tattulip
Meum cerebrum nocet
Location: “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” Tolkien

Post by tattulip » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:11 am

I have never heard of her....I will check her out. I am turning over a new leaf and am going to start cooking again now that I have a nice kitchen. :cool:

ConsrvYank1

Post by ConsrvYank1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 pm

tattulip wrote:I have never heard of her....I will check her out. I am turning over a new leaf and am going to start cooking again now that I have a nice kitchen. :cool:
If you are stressed or just need to relax, I can always depend on the Food Network Channel and HGTV to relax and calm me down. I also like the blonde guy with the spiked hair too, he is just so nice. His name is Guy somethingorother. :lol:

Pixie

Post by Pixie » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

ConsrvYank1 wrote:
Pixie wrote::lolh: I love Paula Deen too! She is fantastic, although, my all time favorite is the Barefoot Contessa! I have made dozens of her recipes and every one has turned out fantastic!
I love seeing the Barefoot Contessa with her husband, they seem to be so happy with each other. What a rarity ha?

CY1! It is true! They seem to be so happy together! It's wonderful to watch! I love Ina Garten!

Pixie

Post by Pixie » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 pm

tattulip wrote:I have never heard of her....I will check her out. I am turning over a new leaf and am going to start cooking again now that I have a nice kitchen. :cool:

Ooooooooooh, you have a new kitchen!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ConsrvYank1

Post by ConsrvYank1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Pixie wrote:

Ooooooooooh, you have a new kitchen!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Yeah, it came with her new condo. :lol:

Pixie

Post by Pixie » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 pm

:lolh: I guess that is a good thing! :lolh:

tattulip
Meum cerebrum nocet
Location: “It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” Tolkien

Post by tattulip » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 am

Yes and I am enjoying cooking in it. :cool:

Pixie

Post by Pixie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 am

:wave: :wave: :wave: I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your new home! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cook away, my friend, cook away! It's good for the soul!!!!!!!! :stars:

DSMBaptist
Perma-Newb™
Location: Destroying the New World Order and putting NEOCONS in their place!

Post by DSMBaptist » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:13 pm

If you shop at Wal Mart, you will be imindated with Paula Deen stuff...you can't avoid her unless you are buying auto supplies! ;)