Where are Falvegas and Pixie?

Our Permanent Collection of CC Member's Favorite Recipes....
Johnny 99
Formerly known as "kad"
Location: I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Where are Falvegas and Pixie?

Post by Johnny 99 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 am

Falv's last post was Feb 17, Pixie's was Feb 14.

I hope my smart-aleck comments to them in the Recipe forum didn't chase them away!

I put this over here because this is where they would be most likely to see it. :mrgreen:

Charybdis
I was "Tea Party" before it became fashionable

Re: Where are Falvegas and Pixie?

Post by Charybdis » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:44 am

I was wondering the same thing.

I figured if anyone would know how to revive a stale loaf, it would be them. Dave was no help at all! :noparty:

Pixie
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Pixie » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 am

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Work has been very busy and I'm being kept busier than usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, after Christmas and New Years I slow down in my cooking/baking in order to lose those 3 or 4 pounds I gain every year!!!!!!! :lolh: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :lolh:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

falvegas

Post by falvegas » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:37 am

Oh we haven't forgotten you. After the holidays other things seem to take over. Besides, every recipe I have to my name is already in here, pretty much. The few times I looked in here it was totally quiet. Good to know it's still alive. Been doing some searches for St Patty's Day which can be posted in here, and quite a few of them are already in here.

Thanks for the wake up call.