Our Permanent Collection of CC Member's Favorite Recipes....
- Posts: 6292
- Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:16 pm
- Location: Cursed Chicken Slaughterer.
The recipe is on the bag.
- Posts: 7696
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 am
9outof10 wrote:The recipe is on the bag.
Chocolate, yum. And so easy, smart.
As I've mentioned, anything with chocolate and they have to chain me down.
- Posts: 2161
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:57 am
- Location: Dallas, Mexico..er, I mean TEXAS!
Another good variation of the toll house recipe is to substitute the chocolate chips with M&Ms. I make them every Christmas (using the red and green 'holiday' M&Ms.) They're sooooooo good.
- I was "Tea Party" before it became fashionable
- Posts: 19757
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:42 pm
Who needs the recipe on the bag? Just tear into it and start eating!